生命裡的每一次創傷都是一種成熟,每一次失去都是一種獲得。
In the ways of life every trauma is a mature, every loss is a gain.
但願人長久,千里共嬋娟。
We wish each other a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight, even though miles apart.
人有悲歡離合,月有陰晴圓缺,此事古難全。但願人長久,千里共嬋娟。
People may have sorrow or joy, be near or far apart.
The moon may be dim or bright, wax or wane.
This has been going on since the beginning of time.
May we all be blessed with longevity. Though far apart, we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together.
當你追逐幸運的同時,通往不幸的門被打開了。真正的幸運是知足。-- 宗薩欽哲仁波切
When you are looking for luck, the door to un-luck opens. Luck is when you are content with whatever you have. -- Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche
沒有什麼是永久的,甚至是我們的悲傷也一樣。
Nothing is permanent even our sorrow.
歡迎來到因果咖啡廳。這裡沒有菜單。你會得到你應得的。
Welcome to Karma Cafe. There are no menus. You will get served what you deserve.
愛一個人,你必須讓你所愛之人感到自由。
You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.
如果人們尊敬你,你也尊敬他們;如果人們不尊敬你,你還是尊敬他們。不要讓別人的一些動作減損你的好禮貌,因為你代表自己,不是他人。
If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Do not allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because you represent yourself, not others.
避免受到傷害,一個簡單的邏輯就是“沒有什麼應該是屬於我的”。
A single logic to stop getting hurt is by believing that ‘nothing is mine.’
真愛從不期待有所回報開始。
Real love begins where nothing is expected in return.
-----------
節錄自
https://rblin.wordpress.com/%e6%88%91%e4%b8%ad%e8%8b%b1%e6%96%87%e5%90%8c%e6%ad%a5%e7%99%bc%e8%a8%80%e6%88%96%e7%bf%bb%e8%ad%af%e9%9b%86%e9%8c%a6/
_________________________
個人讀書心得及佛法相關影音文章分享:
http://beauty1980.wordpress.com/
https://shuminmin.wordpress.com/
個人讀書心得及佛法相關影音文章分享:
http://beauty1980.wordpress.com/
https://shuminmin.wordpress.com/
前一個議題
索引