有時候,只要陪伴就很夠了。
Sometimes, just being there is enough.
不會有偶然的相遇。與我們擦身而過的路人都是有原因的。
We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.
溫柔的心是地球上最強大的力量。
A gentle heart is the strongest force on earth.
有福的人是在不起眼的地方看見美好的事物而其他人什麼也看不見。
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
昨天我很聰明,所以我想改變這個世界;今天我有智慧了,所以我正在改變我自己。
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
如果有人不喜歡你,你不必覺得困擾,因為就算你再完美,你也不可能滿足整個世界。
If somebody dislike you, you shouldn’t bother about it because even you are perfect, you won’t be able to satisfy the whole world.
當你盼望擁有一雙鞋的時候,想想那些沒有腳的人。
When you are thinking of having a pair of shoes, think of those who are thinking of having a pair of feet.
成功者永遠在找機會幫助別人;失敗的人則總是在問:「這件事對我有什麼好處?」—博恩‧崔西
Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?” —Brian Tracy
永遠不要厭倦為他人做點小事情,有時候那些小事情佔領了他們絕大部分的心。
Never get tired of doing little things for others, sometimes those little things occupy the biggest parts of their hearts.
漂亮的臉蛋終會有皺紋,姣好的身材也將會走樣,但是好女人將永遠是個好女人。
A pretty face gets old, a nice body will change. But a good woman will be a good woman.
_________________________
個人讀書心得及佛法相關影音文章分享:
http://beauty1980.wordpress.com/
https://shuminmin.wordpress.com/
個人讀書心得及佛法相關影音文章分享:
http://beauty1980.wordpress.com/
https://shuminmin.wordpress.com/
前一個議題
索引