Your mind leads your world.
境隨心轉。
If in doubt, go flat out!
如果猶豫不決、躊躇不前的話,那麼就勇敢的全力以赴吧!
或更簡短得譯作:下定決心、全力以赴。
We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
逝者已矣,來者可追。
Life, on its own merits, is extraordin¬ary.
每個人的人生都是與眾不同的。
Life is hard enough and plenty of not-so-great things happen , however, we should buoy our spirits by rememberin¬g the good and forgetting the bad.
人生有太多的不完美,但我們應該記住好的一面而遺忘不好的部分。
Be kind to all living things , and kindness will be your shadow.
善待萬物,則好事將伴隨著你。
We don't see people as they are, we see them as we are.
我們眼中的他人是我們內心的投射。
No cross, no crown.
沒有挫折,何來輝煌。
Hearing you say good night to me every night is the simplest and the most lasting happiness I have.
每晚睡前聽你說晚安,是屬於我的,最簡單而持久的幸福。
For better,for worse;For richer,for poorer;In sickness and in health;To love and to cherish, till death us do part!
無論甘苦,無論貧富,無論病痛健康,我們彼此相愛珍惜,至死不渝。
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.
一個真正快樂的人是那種在走彎路時也不忘享受風景的人。
When it has is lost, brave to give up.
當擁有已經是失去,就勇敢的放棄。
Sometimes, you just need to stop for a while and look around at all the beautiful things in your life.
有時候,你得停一下腳步,想一想自己生活中擁有的所有美好的東西。
編輯者: 文靜的太陰星 (2012-01-05 01:40:01)
_________________________
個人讀書心得及佛法相關影音文章分享:
http://beauty1980.wordpress.com/
https://shuminmin.wordpress.com/
個人讀書心得及佛法相關影音文章分享:
http://beauty1980.wordpress.com/
https://shuminmin.wordpress.com/
前一個議題
索引