你的命運掌握在自己手裡。
1.Chiefly the mold of a man's fortune is in his own hands.
2. Put your future in your own hands .
3. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
4. What a man thinks of himself, that is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.
你/妳是我生命中的陽光。
You are the sunshine of my life.
那怕只是一個微笑,也會讓世界更美好。
Even if it is a single (simple) smile, it will beautify the world.
只要伸出一隻手,社會就會更美好。
So long as you hold out even one hand, it will make the society better.
做好事不能少我一人,做壞事不能多我一人。
Good deed is not complete without me but I am more than one in bad deed.
這世界上最遠的距離,就是坐在她身邊,卻不能擁有她,
The farthest distance is to be sitting right beside her knowing you can‘t have her.
對於這世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於愛你的人,你是她的整個世界。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
不要心急,最美的事物總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見生命的那一半時,便應當心存感激。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
_________________________
個人讀書心得及佛法相關影音文章分享:
http://beauty1980.wordpress.com/
https://shuminmin.wordpress.com/
個人讀書心得及佛法相關影音文章分享:
http://beauty1980.wordpress.com/
https://shuminmin.wordpress.com/
前一個議題
索引