我的健康自然狀態 冥想
翻譯:明憲 摘自:亞伯拉罕訊息”有求必應” Ask and It is Given~ The Teachings of Abraham
• It is natural for my body to be well.
健康,是身體的本然狀態。
• Even if I don’t know what to do in order to get better, my body does.
我雖不知怎麼做才會更健康,但我的身體知道。
• I have trillions of cells with individual Consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.
我身内有數兆個具有個別意識的細胞,而且它們都知道如何達成各自的平衡。
• When this condition began, I didn’t know what I know now.
我因不知道這些,所以我生病了。
• If I had known then what I know now, this condition couldn’t have gotten started.
如果我早知道這些,我就不會病了。
• I don’t need to understand the cause of this illness.
我不需去瞭解這個病的起因。
• I don’t need to explain how it is that I’m experiencing this illness.
我無需說明這場病是怎麼回事。
• I have only to gently, eventually, release this illness.
我只須溫和、漸漸地釋放掉這個病。
• It doesn’t matter that it got started, because it’s reversing its course right now.
雖然病已發生,不過沒關係,它現在要逆轉回去了。
• It’s natural that it would take some time for my body to begin to align to my improved thoughts of Well-Being.
讓身體與「我本是健康的」的新進想法一致,本來就需要一點時間。
• There’s no hurry about any of this.
這當中無需躁進。
• Well-Being is natural to me.
健康是我本然的狀態。
• My Inner Being is intricately aware of my physical body.
我內在的「精神存有」精細地覺察我的肉身。
• My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive, and Source Energy is answering those requests.
我的細胞會自動呼求維持健康成長所需的一切,「本源能量」會回應它們的請求。
• I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source.
現在我會放鬆,讓身體與我的「本源」互相溝通。
• My only work is to relax and breathe.
我只需放鬆和呼吸。
• I can do that.
我能做得到。
• I can do that easily.
我能輕易地做到。