議題選項
議題評分
#2211496 - 2023-09-26 23:41:04 Longevity in KP Astrology
albowu 離線
亢龍有悔
註冊: 2003-03-26
文章數: 675
Longevity in KP Astrology, आपकी आयु कितनी होगी, आप अलाप्यु होंगे जा दिरधायु

In Kp Astrology it is very easy to estimate the length of one’s life. The standard life span for this purpose is 120 years for human charts. It is divided into three parts:-

Short life (Alp Ayu):-It is 0-33 years.
Middle life (Madhya Ayu):-It is from 33-72 years.
Long life (Puran Ayu) :- It is from 75 ++ years.
Only during conjoined Dasha.. D/B/A/S [of 2/7/7 or 2/7/11 or 2/7/9] of both Badhak & Marak person will have final stages.
A) Short Life: Lagna cuspal sublord in starlord signifies ALL 3 B & M: 2-7-11 / 2-7-9 / 2-7-7 houses then the person will LIVE will 0 years to 30 yrs (+/- 3 years)
B) Medium Life: Lagna cuspal sublord in starlord signifies ANY 2 of B & M: 2-7/ 2-11/ 7-11/ 7-9 houses then the person will LIVE will 30 years to 60 yrs (+/- 3 years)
C) Long Life (Senior Citizen): Lagna cuspal sublord in starlord signifies ONLY 1 B & M: 2/7/11/9 house only then the person will LIVE will 60 years to 75 yrs (+/- 3 years)

↑回到頂端↑
#2211564 - 2023-09-27 13:45:40 Re: Longevity in KP Astrology [Re: albowu]
albowu 離線
亢龍有悔
Longevity ( SHORT LIFE) Accident - K P Astrology

The video discusses how to determine a person's life span and the possibility of a short life span through astrological analysis, with a focus on accidents as a cause of death.

LONGEVITIYIY
Son of fall from starcae 31/12/81
Date: 17 July, 1965, Saturday
Time of chart: 19: 10: 0 G.MT+05:30
Place - KOLKATA
KP New.Ayanamsa : 23* 17' 9"

Detailed Summary for [](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkKmfV-tA8) by [Monica](https://monica.im)

[00:00](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkKmfV-tA8&t=0) The video discusses how to determine if a person's life span is short based on their horoscope or birth chart.
- First Cuspal Subload can indicate a short life span if it signifies Maraka (1, 7, or 12) and Bhadaka (11 for movable sign, 9 for fixed sign, 7 for dual sign).
- 8 Cuspal Subload indicates a higher chance of death, especially if the life span is short.
- Accidental yoga or accidents may be a factor in a short life span.

[02:08](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkKmfV-tA8&t=128) KP Astrology predicts accidents based on the sub lord's signification and short lifespan promise in Dasha Book.
- KP Astrology differs from other astrology by predicting events only within the interval of Dasha Book.
- If the 8 Cusple Sub Lord signifies 4, 8, 12, 1, 2, or 3, the person may face an accident.
- If short lifespan is also promised, then the accident may occur within the interval of Dasha Book.
- Example given of a person who died from a fatal fall from the staircase.

[04:16](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkKmfV-tA8&t=256) The horoscope analysis indicates a short life span and potential for a bad death.
- Ascendant or first cuspal sub load is Jupiter with star load Mars
- Mars signifies 1,8,7,11,4
- Makar lagna is Char lagna, where 11th house is Badak house and 2,7,12 is Marak
- 8 cuspal sub load is Saturn with star load Jupiter
- Jupiter signifies the mode of death

[06:24](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkKmfV-tA8&t=384) The astrologer analyzes a horoscope and predicts an accidental death.
- The combination of accident is shown as 8, 4, 12 and 4, 8, 12.
- Mode of delivery from 8 Caspal sub-load is important to determine if an individual's life is short.
- The person's death was due to falling from the staircase.
- Saturn is the 8th Caspal sub-load and its position in Aquarius signifies Vayu Tattva.

[08:32](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkKmfV-tA8&t=512) This section discusses the connection between planetary signs and longevity.
- Saturn is the star associated with longevity.
- Jupiter is the sign of Saturn.
- Taurus is the sign of Earth.
- Falling from the sky can cause death.
- Longevity is a potential cause of death.
↑回到頂端↑
#2212013 - 2023-09-30 22:50:41 Re: Longevity in KP Astrology [Re: albowu]
albowu 離線
亢龍有悔
JUDGEMENT OF LONGEVITY OF NEWBORNS
my friend's son, who was born on 2nd January 1997 at a place called Bareilly in UP, Uttar Pradesh, at 10.22 am
and the child passed away on 10th of February 1997, so barely two months.
我朋友的兒子,他於1997年1月2日在 北方邦巴雷利出生,上午10點22分。
這個孩子在1997年2月10日去世,僅僅過了兩個月。

Hello friends, in my last video on longevity, which is longevity part one, I told you that we would be discussing this particular chart that I have open in front of you and regarding longevity.

And I told you that this chart belonged to my friend's son, who was born on 2nd January 1997 at a place called Bareilly in UP, Uttar Pradesh, at 10.22 am, that is in the morning. He had given me this chart for his son as the child was not doing very well.

He was apprehensive of his health and what lay in store for him. So he gave me this chart. And as I told you in the last video where we discussed the principles and the rules regarding judgment of longevity in Krishnamurti Paddhati.

I told you that I was very emphatic on the point that the time of birth has to be noted you know very very correctly. Since it is a judgment of longevity, prediction and then conveying the message is a very very sensitive matter so the time of birth is of essence and of utmost importance.

And in this case the time of birth is of essence and of utmost importance and in this case the time of birth was noted very precisely because he is a very close friend of mine and I had told him you know to note down the time of birth very very correctly so that I could see the horoscope you know as and when he wanted me to see it.

So he gave me this horoscope since the child was not keeping well, he was worried. So let's see, let's see how this horoscope, you know, goes regarding longevity. The small child born and I judge this horoscope.

See now here we discuss the principles and rules of longevity the most important thing in judging longevity is you know the sub-lord of the ascendant okay now here you can see you can see this cursor the ascendant is Aquarius in this chart okay and Aquarius is a fixed sign now I have written also for your reference, I have put down a small noting here. Aquarius is a fixed sign. So, Badakhshan is the 9th house. Okay, now we have to see first of all to judge longevity, whether short longevity, long or middle longevity is promised we have to see what the sublord of the ascendant promises okay so here the sublord of the ascendant is Mercury as you can see in this chart also you see this cuspal position chart I have enlarged this chart in this horoscope you know for for a clear presentation so we can see that here the, I'll make it just slightly more visible for you. Yeah, you see this cuspal table, the sublord of the first cusp that is the ascendant is Mercury. Okay, and follow the cursor.

Now I have noted down also here ascendant sublord is Mercury which is in the star of Venus which owns ninth house and is placed in the 10th. This is the 9th house Libra which is owned by Venus and where is Venus? Venus is in the 10th house.

So now the 9th house is the Badhaka house for fixed ascendants and the 10th house as discussed in the last presentation on longevity. 10th house as discussed in the last presentation on longevity. 10th house is also not a good house or positive house for longevity.

So now what does the sub-lord of the ascendant Mercury denote? It signifies both the 9th as well as the 10th house very very strongly and as you can see in Libra there are no planets. So through Venus, owner of the ninth house and posited in the tenth house the sub-lord Mercury strongly signifies the ninth house which is the Badaksthana. Okay so Mercury here I have written so Mercury signifies Badaksthana very very very strongly.

Now look again the Mercury is also is in rapt conjunction with Sun. Okay. Mercury is in rapt conjunction with Sun. You see follow this cursor here. Here is Sun at 18 degrees and here is Mercury at 17 degrees. They are in rapt conjunction.

So in Krishnamurti Paddhati you know planets in conjunction, close conjunction with each other will give the result of each other also. So Mercury would also give the result of Sun. Now what does Sun denote? What does Sun denote? I have written over here that Sun which is also in the star of Venus. Okay Sun is also in the star of Venus so through Venus Sun also signifies the ninth and the tenth house so again the signification of the sub Lord of the Ascendant that Mercury is strengthened by its being in wrapped conjunction with Sun okay and then Sun is see now Sun again here is the owner of the seventh house owner of the seventh house in the seventh house happens to be Marakshana for any any any horoscope any ascendant. Okay so now again Mercury as the sub Lord gains signification of the seventh house also which is the Marak Spana.

Now again, let's see now. Rahu in this horoscope is in Virgo. So Rahu represents what? Rahu again represents Mercury. So now Rahu represents Mercury. So Mercury is colored by Rahu. So Mercury So Marakri is giving a sermon. Marakri is talking about the river in the class and the river is the sermon. Rahu is talking about the river and the river is the sermon. Rahu is talking about the river and the river is the sermon that is being talked about.

He is watching, he is watching what is being talked about, what is being talked about.। see second house here the second cusp and the sub-lord is Rahu. So again the sub-lord of the ascendant Mercury it's you know there is no saving grace from anywhere as far as the longevity question in this chart is concerned.

So it assumes very you know frightening proportions as well as as far as when it comes to longevity of this child. See, note that the child was born, note that **the child was born on 2nd January 1997 and the child passed away on 10th of February 1997**, so barely two months.

So now this, I mean, this absolutely leaves no scope for the child to have any chances of survival beyond this. This combination is called Balarishta Yoga. Balarishta is extremely short life. Now we were discussing Rahu. Rahu is the significator of the second house and is also as you see the cursor it is also a significator of the eighth house.

Now it may be the second, see in KP last video I had also told you that cuspal sub lords you know whichever any planet that signifies that is the sub Lord of a cusp if that planet does not have any planets in its own star then that planet becomes a very very strong significator of the cusp in question the cusp whose sub Lord it is so here Rahu it is the sub Lord of the second house as well as the eighth house and there are no planets in Rahu star.

See this, come to this, see follow the cursor, come to the planetary positions on the top of this table. See these are the star lords and Rahu. Rahu doesn't appear here. So that means there are no planets in Rahu signifies the second house, that is the Maraka house, very very strongly and the eighth house, which is the house, which is a dangerous house.

So where is the saving grace? Mercury as sub-lord of the ascendant is cursed with all the makings, all the manifestations of this yoga that we call Balarishta. Now as we had talked in the last video, **we also the life-giving houses are the first house, the third house and the eighth house**. If they are weak or if they have connections with the Marka and Badhka houses and planets then longevity is extremely short. Okay so now look we have to discuss the third house.

Third house sub-lord is Ketu. See you can see from the table here third house third cusp sub-lord is Ketu. Now what does Ketu signify? The sub-lord Ketu is also sub-lord of the 9th house. 9th house is the Bhadka house. And there are no planets again. See 9th house we can see sub-lord is Ketu. And there are no planets in the star of Ketu which we can again you know we can again confirm from this column see Ketu does not appear here so Ketu again very strongly signifies the ninth house ninth house ninth cusp because because it is because it does not have any stars because it's sorry not stars does not have any planets and stars so it is a strong significant of the ninth house so the third house is rendered weak okay so and Ketu signifies both the third as well as the ninth house is already discussed it is sub Lord now we have to see the eighth house also because as we discussed in the last video, the life-giving houses are the first that we have already discussed about, third discussed now and the eighth.

So the eighth also we have discussed because the eighth sub-lord is Rahu. It is already discussed and its manifestations as you know Maraka and Badhaka connections. It's already discussed so there's no point in discussing it again.

Now Dasha Bhukta, once we have judged the longevity, whether the promised longevity is short, long, middling, then we have to see. Suppose in this case you know the the longevity appears to be judged as extremely short. So now when is the death going to take place? For that we have to match our analysis with the Dashaabhais or Antarabhais or Bhaktibhais predictions as we all do.

I hope this video is you know I hope I was able to explain clearly these notes are here and written in front of you if there's any confusion you can always get back to me share your comments with me and request you to subscribe to my channel and I shall be putting in you know more and more such videos and try to do this in Hindi also as I did in the first video that I launched which was on the Delhi elections and later I converted that, I translated that into a Hindi video also in KG 1 and 1 and that was also launched up to 3 days back back this video is on longevity this is longevity judgment of longevity part two i shall do it in hindi also maybe by this evening or maybe in a couple of days so thank you so much for watching please subscribe and please click on the bell icon so that you know whenever i release a video you can get direct notifications thank you thank video you can get direct notifications. Thank you, thank you so much, thank you so much for watching and bye bye. See you.

編輯者: albowu (2023-09-30 23:04:51)
↑回到頂端↑

板主:  阿理不達 
Google 搜尋
七嘴八舌
Facebook 塗鴉牆
最多貼文者 (30 天內)
CHC 97
元利 82
kit13 81
bluenwater 70
愛因斯坦 63
Quantacy 59
jcj 55
rblin 51
小休 42
紅兒 41
yungshow 35
yichinyichin 34
圓學施少偉 33
hui 32
圓仔寶寶 30
最新議題
浪得虛名
by rblin
03:02
今天又面試了一工作, 這個能成嗎?
by 百忍成金
22:10
想請教各路大神關於小弟的姻緣
by 維謄
19:38
母親開刀是否平安順遂
by jutfq
16:35
我應該怎樣計劃我的將來?
by h0116
11:12
心量要夠大
by rblin
03:01
以"舒"測農曆四月份
運勢

by 雷克雅維克
2024-04-29 20:08:58
2024年5月20日前,中共會否引致台海
爆發戰爭?

by golden621
2024-04-29 15:39:01
試占"越南政局暗潮洶湧&quo
t;之意象。

by CHC
2024-04-29 10:35:26
占卜問這次4/9全球6億人可觀看的日全食
意象

by 一言
2024-04-29 06:17:19
夫妻常吵架
by rblin
2024-04-29 03:03:31
想請教創業運程注意事項,感謝
by HankHuang
2024-04-28 23:09:01
我想剷除所有文章謝
by h0116
2024-04-28 19:12:52
上司跳槽對我的工作會有影響嗎
by hfs0725
2024-04-28 15:58:38
解鈴還須繫鈴人
by rblin
2024-04-28 03:03:02
甚麼時候可遇到相守一生的人
by cassiopeia
2024-04-28 01:07:13
新的租屋處是否平安
by 0093
2024-04-27 18:03:02
《永遇樂.懷古》 甲辰年戊辰月 六愚
by 草山人
2024-04-27 16:26:05
測"樂",這筆賬時間
拖長是否要得回來?

by 雷克雅維克
2024-04-27 10:38:58
問4/26生活狀態:造物由來總好生
by 圓仔寶寶
2024-04-27 07:28:05
問4/25生活狀態:汝今心地不分明
by 圓仔寶寶
2024-04-27 07:16:18
誤會的產生
by rblin
2024-04-27 03:06:16
能靠這張證照轉職成功嗎
by cassiopeia
2024-04-26 17:24:40
試占民主同盟對抗邪惡軸心之意象。民主同盟
為世,邪惡軸心為應。

by CHC
2024-04-26 10:19:00
談易經中的萃卦與升卦(十)
by valley
2024-04-26 07:54:48
誰在線上
2 線上使用者 (2 隱形), 123 Guests and 39 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
最新使用者
Wush77, 劉劉, PG, fonien, BGBGBG
81736 註冊使用者
討論區統計
81737 使用者
54 討論區
220784 議題
2140949 文章

最高線上使用者: 1162 @ 2018-05-29 02:51:45

本站是個命理討論的園地,如果您要問命,請務必詳閱各板板規,遵守發問規則,不要只留個生日或是命盤, 其他什麼都沒提。貼命盤的方法請特別注意算完命盤後的文字說明,不要貼個沒人看懂歪七扭八的命盤, 貼錯命盤及未遵守板規者,文章很有可能被不預警刪除 另外,如果您提了問題,而有人回覆的話,不論對與錯,請務必多上來回應論命者, 我們不歡迎那種提了問題就等人回答,也不回應的人。我們需要的是,「良好的互動」及「長期的追蹤」。
本站大多數的討論區都得要註冊才能發言,您若是要張貼討論,請務必註冊為使用者, 如果您忘了您的密碼,請在登入」的畫面, 輸入您的帳號,再按一下我忘記我的密碼了」, 此時系統會寄一封信到您當時註冊的 Email 信箱裡面, 裡面則附有一個臨時密碼,請您拿到密碼後用此臨時密碼登入。登入之後可以在 編輯個人檔案」裡面修改成您習慣的密碼。
本站推薦瀏覽器: Firefox Chrome Safari
logo